After starting my job back in September, I had the opportunity to listen to the radio station in the morning and on Mondays it was mental tip Monday. So I wanted to reflect on my 2015.
5 questions on reflection for 2015....
1. If you had to describe 2015 in 5 words, what would they be? Dedication, Adventure, Life, Creative, Growth
2. What one event, big or small, made the biggest impact? MBA in Accounting and Finance completion!
3. What new things did you discover about yourself? I can do what I put my mind to, between my awesome new job, my education, and my 365 challenge.
4. What is your biggest ha-ha moment of the year? I would have to say there is not just one Ha-ha moment, because there are always so many ha-ha moments :)
5. What is one thing you would do differently and why? I would put myself first more often, instead of always doing of others, there comes a time when you say no!
So go for it, reflect on the last year, and do not set resolutions! Resolutions lead to failure, but goals lead to success! Promise its proved to be true in 2015. So as I reflect and become very sad about the end of my 365, I look forward to the 366, as well as the 52 week challenge I am going to set as some of my goals for 2016!
Happy New Year and please be safe and make sure you are here with us in 2016