So....in no particular order
1. Donkeys- I have a love for donkeys. Who doesn't love a cute loveable animal that just wants to obey most of the time? When I moved to the farm never in my wildest dreams did I ever think that I would own animals especially a donkey. But after 10 years I talked my hubby into a donkey and a mule. Then came the pony. Im working on him with horses, but its a slow slow process.
2. My camera- I take it everywhere, its bag is a Missy bag (fitting right?). It never talks back, it generally listens most of the time and it gives me the opportunity to learn and grow. It is my therapy!
3. Coffee- I have a love hate relationship with coffee. I need it in the morning but I hate coffee breath after I have my coffee.
4. Organization- I love organization. Give me a checklist, a calendar or anything that helps to keep our house organized and I am on it.
5. Pens- I have some favorite pens of all different colors, but the minute I find one that writes awesome its my favorite and I better have it with me always.
6. No shower Saturdays- I love a day at home in my comfy clothes cleaning house, relaxing, playing with the kids or just reading a book. Dont judge I shower that night ;)
7. A good book- I am not one to watch TV or movies because I fall asleep all the time.
8. My job- I have been so lucky to land a job that I love. The people are amazing, the job is rewarding, and the company is a family friendly place so I can't say enough how I love my job!
9. Amazon- I love amazon.com. It is easy, comes right to my door, and I don't have to leave the house.
10. My phone- I know that this seems weird, because I am starting to really hate social media at times. It is always a who's doing what kinda thing but I love my phone. It holds my kindle app, my calendar, a camera when I dont have mine, and the interenet. I am a google freak! And I love my iPhone
11.. My 365 photo challenge- I love that I have continued and rocked it to the end for 2 years now. My family and support system looks forward to when my book is done. Yay! Friday it will be delivered. All 525 photos and 100 pages long. I can't wait to get my next book from www.mypublisher.com
12. Hockey- Who doesn't love Hockey! Not only do I get to watch my favorite Hockey player, but I get to volunteer with a great organziation all for the love of Hockey! And I get to dream about my famous Hockey player boyfriend #MNWild #ZachParise